The Tempo from Kemlan is a modern, efficient fireplace with a small footprint to increase installation flexibility. The Tempo is a freestanding model, with a stack version with inbuilt wood storage also available.
The Tempo burns safely behind a large ceramic glass viewing area accompanied by a preheated primary airwash system, ensuring a constant clean view of the fire. Also available as a double sided unit. Proudly made and designed in Australia.
- Burn time of up to 7 hours
- Average efficiency of 62%
- Clean burning with 1.9gms/kg emissions
- Heating capacity of up to 14sq
- ● Wood stack version available for easily accessible firewood fuel
- ● Proudly made and designed in Australia