1. Pairing the Remote to the Fireplace
- Open the drop down panel at the base of the fireplace (XLR, MEZZO & i30 excluded).
- Locate the Control Module (picture 1).
- Move the small black sliding switch to the remote position (far right position).
- If this is already in the remote position, move it to the off position (Middle), leave it for 30 seconds, then move back to remote
- Get a paper clip or something of the like.
- Below the switch described in step 3, is a small hole (Learn Button).
- Push the paperclip into the hole until you feel a button depress and you should receive a single beep from the module.
- Once the module beeps, a GREEN LED light will start flashing for 10 seconds.
- Within this 10 second period, push and hold down the main RED button on the remote until you hear TWO beeps from the module.
- Once you receive the two beeps, you have successfully paired the remote to your Heat & Glo Fireplace.
2. Changing remote from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Open the back cover of the remote – where the batteries are located (pictured right).
- There is a small black switch on the side of where the batteries are installed.
- Simply slide this switch from the “F” side to the “C” side.
- The temperature on the remote will now be in Celsius.