Defiant Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
The Defiant provides more than heat: it’s a skillfully crafted, timeless piece of American history. In fact, the last original Defiant Parlor Stove is located in the Smithsonian’s National History collection. Named over 40 years ago to “defy the wintery blast”, today’s Defiant does that and more.
Everything is designed with convenience in mind. You can:
- Easily load wood from the top, minimising effort and keeping smoke and embers contained.
- Cleanly remove ashes, even when the stove is hot, with the exclusive swing-out ash pan and handled cover.
- Enjoy longer burn times with more even heat with thermostatically controlled combustion.
- Perfect for mid-sized and larger rooms.
- ● Timeless cast iron styling with a furniture-quality finish
- ● Convenient top load keeps smoke and ash contained and increases load capacity
- ● Exclusive swing-out ash pan allows you to cleanly remove ashes, even when the stove is hot
- ● Cast iron griddle top offers a versatile cooking surface for the stovetop chef